Why this Policy Exists
Who are we?
The Good Faith Partnership is a social consultancy, incorporated as a Limited Liability Partnership since July 2016 and led by Dr Russell Rook and David Barclay.
We convene senior leaders from different sectors to catalyse innovative solutions to society’s most difficult problems. We work with government and charities, philanthropists and foundations, companies and communities. We help leaders and organisations to harness the energy and expertise of their wider communities. We unite many passions, skills and specialisms around a common vision: the power of collaboration between people of good faith to bring about meaningful change.
How do we collect information from you?
This policy covers information about or linked to a natural person (personal information). It includes data we obtain from you, like your name, email address, phone number, IP address, or mobile device’s unique identifier, and may include some faith and/or political information. We obtain information about you when you use our website, for example, when you directly give us any information online, for example if you fill in a form to book a place on one of our events or if you contact us by email. We may also obtain indirect data about you from other sources (for example publicly sourced data).
The information we may hold about you may include:
- Information you provide to us by sending us a message through our website and information provided to us when you communicate with us electronically for any reason. If you contact us, we may keep a record of your email and other correspondence.
- Information that you provide us as a result of filling in forms on our website, such as registering for information.
How will you keep my information secure?
We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure. We have put security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of personal information under our control. We have put administrative procedures in place to only allow authorised personnel to access systems containing personal information.
Will you share this information with anyone else?
Your privacy is important to us and we confirm that we will never release your personal details to any third party for their mailing or marketing purposes.
How is your information used?
Our communications may include news about our events, our campaigns and our services.
We may use your information:
- To provide you with information relating to our website, product or our services that you request from us;
- To notify you about any changes to our website, including improvements, and service or product changes;
- To send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you;
- For our internal purposes including statistical or survey purposes, quality control, site performance and evaluation in order to improve our website
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis.
Links to other websites
The accuracy of your information is important to us. If you change email address, or any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to request us provide you details of the personal information we hold about you, and to ask us to delete without undue delay, any of your personal information for which you later withdraw your consent to processing, or when it is no longer needed for purpose it was originally collected. Please contact us at email@example.com
Can I opt out?
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. We will not make contact with you unless you have opted in. If then, you no longer want to receive emails then you can change your preferences or completely unsubscribe in one of two ways:
· Click the ‘unsubscribe’ or ‘change preferences’ link at the bottom of emails sent to you
· Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Review of this Policy
This policy is effective from 23rd May 2018. We may change this policy by updating this page so please check back occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes.
If you have any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices, please contact us at email@example.com